On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Godwin Shrimal <god...@wso2.com> wrote:

> If we make native claim dialect configurable, will product work by
> changing to different claim dialect ?

That should be the expectation if we make the native claim dialect
configurable.

As of now, we have the native dialect hard coded as at [1]. If make it
configurable, it should come from a configuration file, most suitably
'domain-config.yaml' file.
Appreciate your inputs soon to move forward, as lot of codes and designs
will be affected by this decision.

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-identity-mgt/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.mgt/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/mgt/impl/util/IdentityMgtConstants.java#L44-L46

--