Dear, WSO2 dev-team,
Help me please with this question about Identity Server 5.1.0

How we can extend Identity server's session time. I want to synchronize
sessions between Identity Server and my web application. My goal - is sliding
session time depends on user activity. Do you have the best practice solution
for this case?

Regards,
Illia Alifanov.