Hi.
You understand correctly - session should be extended based on user activity.
Is there any approach in WSO2 Identity Server 5.1 or 5.3?

From: Farasath Ahamed [mailto:farasa...@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 10:48 PM
To: Illia Alifanov <illia.alifa...@eleks.com>
Cc: dev@wso2.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Identity Server 5.1.0 sliding session time expiration

Hi Illia,

You can increase the session timeout value using configs in [1].
IIUC what you mean by a sliding session time is that the session should get
extended based on user activity. Is that correct?

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS510/Configuring+Session+Timeout

Farasath Ahamed
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com<http://wso2.com/>
Mobile: +94777603866<tel:%2B94777603866>
Blog: blog.farazath.com<http://blog.farazath.com>
Twitter: @farazath619<https://twitter.com/farazath619>
[Image removed by sender.]<http://wso2.com/signature>

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 12:55 PM, Illia Alifanov