Hi,

I started working on the native wrapper. So far, have the very basic
functionality working for Siddhi 3.1 and Siddhi 4.0.
I am maintaining my code at the repo [1].

Next step is getting the Siddhi debugger working. I will let you know when
it is done.

[1] - https://github.com/madhawav/SiddhiCEPPythonAPI

Thanks,
Madhawa