Hi Madhawa,

I went through your impl and it works great. Try to improve the test cases
and documentation (README.md on git) when you get a time.

Furthermore, I have added Event simulator REST API endpoints to the doc
that you shared earlier. After getting debugger to work, try to wrap event
simulator endpoints as well. You can refer to [1] for the documentation on
them.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/DAS400/Simulating+Events

Regards,
Grainier.