Hi Abilashini,

Appreciate if you can give an update on the current progress of the project.
Were you able to work on DCRM specification and other DCR stabilization
issues.

This is just to know the information for planning activities.

Thanks,

Pushpalanka.
--
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana, B.Sc.Eng.(Hons).
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd;  wso2.com/