Hi Abilashini,

As per the discussion we had short while ago, let's prioritize implementing
the APIs required for DCRM functionality.

Support for multiple locales in not a critical requirement for us at the
moment, hence moved that to a separate task as at [1]. You can add your
current findings there so we can later attend that.
You can send a PR for current progress for the issue, so that you can start
working on DCRM.

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-5979

Thanks,
Pushpalanka