If these two handlers are disabled by default there shouldn't be any
problem. According to default identity-event.properties file they are
disabled. How come they get triggered then?

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Senior Technical Lead - WSO2 Identity Server
Governance Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*