Hi Lipsa,

For this you should install BPS Tooling pack as described in this doc[1].
There is a human task editor which can be used to create a human task
easily. You can find a step by step guide in here[2]. More over you can use
the BPEL editor to create a BPEL and you can find a guide to create a BPEL
using developer studio here[3]. With these you can create your own BPEL and
human task artifacts.

[1]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/BPS360/Installing+the+BPS+Tooling+Plug-In
[2].
https://docs.wso2.com/display/BPS360/Writing+a+Human+Task+Artifact+using+the+Editor
[3]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/BPS360/Creating+a+BPEL+Process

Thanks.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Lipsa Pradhan <
lipsa.prad...@adnatesolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I want to know the procedure of creating a human task in a BPEL, which is
> being created in developer studio. Actually, in the
> avalable documentations, there is a single example of ClaimApprovalTask
> everywhere. That too, not from scratch, we are supposed to deploy the files
> from samples folder directly.
>
> So, can anyone provide me documentation for the BPEL Creation with
> Humantask in developer studio?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Warm Regards
> Lipsa Pradhan