Hi Lipsa,

AFAIK there is no straight forward documentation for that. The humantask
artifacts created using WSO2 developer studio contains wsdls for task
service and the callback service. You may add these two services as partner
links and invoke them. In WSO2 developer studio BPEL editor use a Remote
Task and add them as partner links(You can add the above services as
partner links using their wsdls). To do that add a Remote task(Inside
BPEL4People category) to BPEL sequence. Then configure it by adding input
output variables and partner links through the properties. This article[1]
gives an idea about adding partner links through WSO2 developer studio.

With remote tasks you can invoke the human task service and receive the
output through task callback service.You can refer this[2] blog post to get
an idea about using remote tasks.

[1]. http://wso2.com/library/articles/2012/09/develop-wsbpel-
apache-ode-wso2-developer-studio/
[2]. http://himashag.blogspot.com/2016/08/why-are-human-tasks-imp