Hi Waruna,

We will have some notification mechanisms in IOTS for infra / team lead
level users.
Ex:-  RAM capacity of device profile X is 8GB, when avg RAM usage of IOT
group + profile X machines reach 7GB IOT team leads and infra team must
receive notifications.

Sure, I will update this thread with the progress.

Thanks all of you guys for the suggestions. I gathered lot more use cases
and different viewpoints.

Thanks,
Lahiru