Hi,

I am creating a custom mediator and one of the configuration parameters
would have to take as input a list of values. What is the best or standard
way to do this? I plan to take in string with comma separated values and
split it by the commas and then trim it to get the values in the list.
Would that work?

To elaborate more consider the syntax for cache mediator:

<cache [id="string"] [hashGenerator="class"] [timeout="seconds"]
[scope=(per-host | per-mediator)] collector=(true | false)
[maxMessageSize="in-bytes"] hTTPMethodToCache = (GET | POST)]

headersToExcludeInHash=”comma separated list of headers”>

  <onCacheHit [sequence="key"]  [continueExecution=(true | false)]>

    (mediator)+

  </onCacheHit>?

  <implementation maxMessagesInCachemaxSize="int"/>

</cache>

if the value for the "headersToExcludeInHash" needs to be a list, is it
correct to take as input a list of comma separated values in a single
string?

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Riyafa