Hi Asanka,

The question is not about the cache mediator. It is about the standard way
of including a list of values in a configuration parameter in a custom
mediator.
As to answer your question, by the requirements[1], it should be possible
for us to allow the user to specify a list of headers which he does not
want to hashed like the "timestamp" header because hashing it would mean
all request messages would give a different hash.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iPtArrW6C-VgzAzjjSsLmG9aqAFEubmFgNkQhoDvqz8/edit