Hi VIndula,

Impressive progress so far..!!

As discussed let's have more focus on the the maximizing re-usability
aspects of this test suite. So the test suit will be easy to tryout, easy
to contribute & easy to integrate with test automation frameworks..

Regards,

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Vindula Jayawardana <
vindula...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I demonstrated at the demo held today, I have been able to complete a
> milestone of the project as per the timeline. As decided at the meeting, I
> sent a PR[1] to the scim2-compliance-test-suite repo. Please review and
> merge.
>
> As I explained at the meeting, the current implementation[1] covers
> approximately 75% of compliance test suite. A brief overview of the
> implemented tests is as follows.
>
> 1. All tests for /Users Endpoint
> 2. All tests for /Groups Endpoint
> 3. /ServiceproviderConfig Endpoint
> 4. /ResourceType Endpoint
>
> Following are yet to be developed.
>
> 1. /Bulk Endpoint
>
> Since the project can accommodate additional features with the time
> remaining, as Darshana pointed out, I will also be working on the following
> value adding feature as well.
>
> 1. Ability to run custom test cases
>
> Thank you
>
> [1] : https://github.com/wso2-incubator/scim2-compliance-test-suite/pull/1
>
> *Vindula Jayawardana*
> Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
> University of Moratuwa
> mobile : +713462554
> Email : vindul...@gmail.com
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/vindula.jayawardana>
> <http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/vindula-jayawardana/a7/315/53b>
> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VindulaJayawardana/posts>
> <https://twitter.com/vindulajay>
>
> *“Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. "*
>

> *-Richard Branson-*
>

> On 10 July 2017 at 20:27, Omindu Rathnaweera <omi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi VIndula,
>>
>> You can use https://github.com/wso2-incubator/scim2-compliance-test-suite
>> for your development. Please send a PR with the current code.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Omindu.
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 11:52 PM, Omindu Rathnaweera <omi...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Scheduled the meeting on 28th Wednesday at 3.00 pm. Hope you've got the
>>> request.

>>> --
>>> Omindu Rathnaweera
>>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>>> Mobile: +94 771 197 211 <+94%2077%20119%207211>
>>>

>> --
>> Omindu Rathnaweera
>> Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
>> Mobile: +94 771 197 211 <+94%2077%20119%207211>

*Darshana Gunawardana*Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*E-mail: darsh...@wso2.com <darsh...@wso2.com>*
*Mobile: +94718566859*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware