Hi,

Kindly find the weekly update below.

Within the week time span, I have been working on the webapp component
proposed in the system architecture. In parallel, I also looked in to
implementing scimcore component as well. In implementing the scimcore
component, as we discussed in the previous mails, I used the Charon code
(which relates to scheme specifications only) as a base code.

In this week, I am planning on look into the scimcore component more with
adhering to schema specification. Also I did not mock the SCIM 1.1 /Schemas
endpoint in IS yet since it is not that urgent at the moment (it is helpful
in understanding the protocol specification). Hence I will look into mock
that as well since now I can work with protocol specification as well.

Thank you.

*Vindula Jayawardana*
Computer Science and Engineering Dept.
University of Moratuwa
mobile : +713462554
Email : vindul...@gmail.com

<https://www.facebook.com/vindula.jayawardana>
<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/vindula-jayawardana/a7/315/53b>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VindulaJayawardana/posts>
<https://twitter.com/vindulajay>

*“Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. "*

*-Richard Branson-*