Hi Thuistha,
Thanks for your quick response. I had followed the tutorial below. My
problem is my pc has ip 192.168.11.68 and not 192.168.144.2.
when I try to call the api from the api store page via it's swagger
definition ,there is a call to my server but, i get no response from the
server. I believe the reason is that the implementation url of the api
points to an invalid ip (192.168.144.2), instead of the ip i specified in
production and sandbox url.
This is my confusion.
Sagar