The API manager is on my local machine. I am calling the api manager [on
the local host] via the swagger definition in the api store. The
implementation [production] url is on a remote machine
http:/*/192.168.11.65 <http://192.168.11.65>:*
8000/BizBrainTally/api/ledgers/customers/{company}
I can call the above url from the browser, and it gives the correct
response as can be seen from the screen shot