Hi All,

I am working on implementing a new store REST API, to get all the scopes
relevant to particular application and to filter the scopes based on the
roles of the user. Since this is a store API, I am calling the key
manager's UserAdmin admin service to get the roles of a particular user.
Basic Authentication is used for this purpose and the keyManager's
super-tenant user name and password are extracted from api-manager.xml.

While doing the testing, I found that, that UserAdmin admin service will
only return the roles of the users from the tenant which the particular
request is authenticated for. @Farasath confirmed the same through offline.
I tried with the RemoteUserStoreManagerService admin service as well. The
results seems to be same. Is there any way to achieve this through the
admin services(i.e. to get the roles of a user from different tenant by
using the super-tenant's credentials)?

Thanks.

Regards,
Megala