Hi Megala,

This cannot be done using the existing Admin services. You can do this by
using *SCIM2* APIs with cross-tenancy feature.  Add following cross-tenant="
true" in identity.xml file. Note that only SCIM2 supports cross tenancy
feature.

<Resource context="(.*)/scim2/Groups" secured="true" http-method="all"
cross-tenant="true">

Thanks
Isura.

--