Hi Godwin,

We can use log4jdbc to check the backend latency of DB Calls. [1]

What you have to do is

1) download the log4jdbc jar and paste into the lib folder.
2) modify the log4j.properties file with your preferences :

log4j.logger.jdbc.sqltiming=INFO

3) change the integrator.sh file to pass the system properties, you have to
specify the driver class in that property
    *-Dlog4jdbc.drivers=<driverclass>[,<driverclass>...] *
4) change the datasource configurations as mentioned in the documentation.

   - JDBC Driver from* com.mysql.jdbc.Driver *to
   *net.sf.log4jdbc.DriverSpy *
   - MySQL JDBC Connection string changed from
   *jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test* to
   *jdbc:log4jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test*

[1]
http://kveeresham.blogspot.com/2015/03/logging-jdbc-activities-using-log4jdbc.html

Thanks,
Madhawa