Hi,

We have come across many cases where DAS tables stored in the EVENT or
PROCESSED stores (which have encoded names to comply with DB vendor
limitations) cannot be identified as representing which actual table just
by looking at them. This is a very useful functionality to have, especially
when debugging issues.

In order to address this, I've implemented a DAS REST API operation which
will simply examine the calling user's tables and print out the name of the
actual table if a match is found.

The usage will be as follows:

GET (with auth) https://
<DAS_HOST>:9443/analytics/tables/<ENCODED_NAME>/actualName

Example cURL command:

curl -k -H "Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4="
https://localhost:9443/analytics/tables/ANX___7Lleafa0_/actualName

We're planning to release this as a WUM update for DAS 3.1.0 and related
products.

--
Gokul Balakrishnan
Senior Software Engineer,