Hi Gokul,

+1 to have a feature which returns the actual table name from the encoded
table name that exists in the data storage.

But IMHO, having REST API for this is not a correct way of doing, because
REST APIs are intended to integrate this with external systems, and hence
core analytics data operations need to be exposed via the REST API. But
this feature is kind of a utility operation for debugging and not meant to
be used by the users for normal table operations and also AFAIR it's
applicable for RDBMS analytics data sources, not for others such as HBase.

Therefore I propose, we'll have a utility shell script like a tool, which
will take the encoded table name, and the data source type as params, and
prompt the user-defined table name.

Thanks,
Sinthuja.

--