Hi all,

I have tested the following with EI RC 2 pack

1 - Configuring analytics profile and publishing data for proxy services.
2 - Configuring broker profile and sending messages to a queue.
3 - Creating WSO2MB & JMS Inbound endpoints and fetching messages from the
queue.
4 - Deploying data service samples.

I have found no blockers so far.

+1 for release.