Hi All,

I've tested the following,

   -     Capp Deployment and deployment/undeployment order validation
   -     ESB Analytics component Data publishing and Dashboard improvements
   -     Devstudio tooling BPMN Editor
   -     Devstudio tooling BPEL editor
   -     Devstudio tooling Humantask Editor
   -     Devstudio tooling Dataservice Editor and data service deployer
   -     Devstudio tooling EI server feature and artifact deployment
   through dev studio
   -     Basic Devstudio tooling ESB functionalities

No blockers found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Heshitha.