Hi,

Here the additional details user need to provide as argument when setup CLI
tool.

   - Publisher Endpoint
   - Registration Endpoint
   - Admin Endpoint
   - Token Endpoint
   - Trust Store path
   - Trust Store password

>From them, Publisher, Registration, Admin and Token endpoints hostname can
be same. In such cases we can introduce a command argument  --*URL. * If
URL is provided those urls are derived from that. In case if those apps are
in diffrent host, user need to edit them in default config file. Since this
a one time task and not likely to change much, i think it is fine.
Since all of these configs are mandatory we maintain some default values.
When user enter setup command, if those configs are not provided, prompt
user to enter values. If user didn't input any values default values are
use. Once all the setup execution is complete succesfully, user input save
to the config file and use next time onward.

Here  the few examples flow, ex:1 show *setup* command with all the
mandatory arguments and ex: 2 show without mandatory arguments. Hence ex:2
prompt them from user.

1)
$ ./micro-gw *setup* --user amuser --*password* pass --label account --*url*
 https://localhost:9443/ --*path* /home/user/workspace --*truststore*
path/to/truststore --*truststorePass* password
$ Completed

2)
$ ./micro-gw *setup* --user amuser --*password* pass --*label* account  --
*path* /home/user/workspace
$ Enter *url* [ default https://localhost:9443/ ] :
https://apim.wso2.com:9443/
$ Enter *truststore* [ default path/to/truststore  ] : different/path/to/
truststore
$ Enter *truststorePass* [ use default? ] : password
$ Completed

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

--