Hi Udara,

Currently, we keep the widgets in the file system and the dashboard JSONs
in the database. So we have to copy/paste the widgets into the file system
and create a DB entry with the dashboard JSON using our REST API.

But AFAIK your requirement is to support dashboard packaging in the build
time. Since we do not have the control over the DB at the build time. We
need to think about an alternative way of achieving your requirement.

@Lasantha Samarakoon <lasant...@wso2.com> Shall we provide a file system
location to keep the predefined dashboard JSONs? So that we can get an
aggregated value of file system dashboard JSONs and DB dashboard JSONs to
show it in dashboard listing page. WDYT?

Thanks,
Nisala

--
*Nisala Niroshana Nanayakkara,*