+1 on that. This will be a must-have feature when it comes to solutions.

Instead of aggregating FS stored dashboards with the DB stored dashboards,
we can simply copy the predefined dashboards from the FS to DB on server
startup.

--
*Lasantha Samarakoon* | Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
Mobile: +94 (71) 214 1576
Email:  lasant...@wso2.com