+1. OAS 2,0 to 3.0.0 conversion is straight forward. While working on OAS
code generator i found even if we provided 2.0.0 definition it internally
convert to 3.0.0 and then perform all logic on 3.0.0 code. I think that
part happens in core component. So making 3.0.0 internally will not be
issue at all.

Thanks,
sanjeewa.

--
*Sanjeewa Malalgoda*
Software Architect | Associate Director, Engineering - WSO2 Inc.

GET INTEGRATION AGILE <https://wso2.com/signature>
Integration Agility for Digitally Driven Business