> On Oct 28, 2020, at 9:47 AM, Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> shoot man I totally missed this vote call because out of all the yetus
> related emails *only this one* got flagged by gmail as "not
> important".
>
> I'll get a vote in this evening. Probably worth pinging a few folks
> off channel or via private@ in case others also use gmail for reading
> the list and missed this.

        I'm debating letting this RC expire and not rolling a new release until
YETUS-1059 is dealt with (I'm sort of surprised no one here has really
complained that hard about it but I guess no one is paying much attention?).
Also gives us a chance to yank out more deprecated/unused stuff (e.g.,
findbugs, GitHub user/password, all of the jython stuff, etc).  It means we
will miss Halloween though. :(