Just a heads up:

        I need to test docker hub’s built-in multiplatform building
capabilities.  In order to do this testing, I need to create a branch in the
apache repo since it requires an enterprise account and therefore can’t use my
own stuff to test.

        As a side note, so far the biggest issue I’ve had with building the
Yetus container on M1 has been hadolint as the author doesn’t have an arm64
build readily available.  I’ve also been able to build both x86_64 and arm64 on
my machine simultaneously which is pretty nifty.  Now to see if it works
automatically via docker hub….