Hi everyone

I spent a lot of time in the second half of last year and this year trying to
translate yunikorn's website into Chinese. The current progress has almost
completed the main web page and part of the doc, and other parts may be
completed before 1.0.

At present, I have submitted the completed part to a PR
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-site/pull/108 . I hope some PPMCs
and committers will have time to review it and see what needs to be improved.
Your valuable advice is the biggest driving force for me to continue to do it.
[https://opengraph.githubassets.com/d451f638caaf3935e654c29a5131603d7d0d52b160f7b199efd13b62ca39ebd9/apache/incubator-yunikorn-site/pull/108]<https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-site/pull/108>
[YUNIKORN-1029] Add Chinese translation for documents by cdmikechen ・ Pull
Request #108 ・
apache/incubator-yunikorn-site<https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-site/pull/108>
At present, most website pages and some design documents have been completed.
There&#39;s a lot of work to do later. It is expected to improve the subsequent
parts before version 1.0. The translati...
github.com

Thanks~

CHEN XIANG                  software engineer
Shangyuan Smart Technology. ShenYang.China
http://www.shangy.com