I was wondering if someone was working on this. During the namesearch
checks a couple of weeks ago I stumbled onto a partial, maybe slightly
older, translation.
Could not find whom it was from and thus not send an invite to join
the community. A later search never returned that info again :-(

This will be a welcome addition to the project.

Wilfred