I think this is a great start. I would additionally like to see instructions
that allow for building multi-arch images on a (relatively) stock Linux install
without third-party software other than Docker itself. I know it’s possible,
and probably mostly there, but I think it’s important to limit the third-party
requirements for an RM as much as possible.

Thanks for working on this.

- Craig