Please file jiras for any of the issues mentioned, or one jira if it
can all be handled from one.
All your remarks make sense.

You can even open a PR for the changes that you would like to make.
Documentation in the yunikorn-site repository.
The sample deployment is located in the yunikorn-k8shim repository [1].
Contributions are always welcome. We should document and or set
sensible configuration values if we provide any.

Wilfred

[1]
https://github.com/apache/yunikorn-k8shim/blob/master/deployments/scheduler/prometheus.yml#L18