+1 binding

- Built images from source (amd64) on Ubuntu 22.04 w/ go 1.22.5
- Checked signature & checksum
- Run make test && make image
- Installed on KIND and ran some sample jobs
- Ran performance benchmark unit test with race & deadlock detection

Thank you all for the voting on the RC1 for 1.5.2.

Voting for the release has passed with:
4 binding +1
3 non binding +1

no 0 or -1 votes.

As the next step, I'll publish the release, images and update the website.
After that is done I will send an announcement email.

Thank you,
Peter