Github user bzz commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/918#issuecomment-221800802

    @vgmartinez Thank you for contribution!

    Befor deep dive into the code, I have a question - could you pelase explain
the use-case you have in mind for this feature?

    I'm trying to understand in particular what is the benefit of introducing
complexity of SNTP support in the Zeppelin codebase (not sure that
`Notebook.java` is the best place for it either), versus just scheduling a
notebook using existing scheduller, that just loads the SNTP library (using
%dep) and then sends any template out.

    See [#8 from this
notebook](https://www.zeppelinhub.com/viewer/notebooks/aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXcuZ2l0aHVidXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tL2J6ei96ZXBwZWxpbi1naXRodWItYXJjaGl2ZS9tYXN0ZXIvbm90ZWJvb2svMkFaWjJNSFZHL25vdGUuanNvbg)
 for an example of the data product, that uses this approach for sending out
email notifications.

---
with INFRA.
---