Github user bzz commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/918#issuecomment-222578818

    @vgmartinez thank you for explaining the use case, it makes perfect sense
and is not covered by the case I was referring to. May it's worth putting it in
JIRA\PR description as well, how do you think?

    @Leemoonsoo suggestion sounds really nice indeed. Even something simpler
and less general with just an email would work as a first step, but email
facilities better be placed outside of the `Notebook.java`. I presume it may
very well be some kind of 'client' of the `Notebook.java` API inside zengine.

---
with INFRA.
---