Github user jongyoul commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2905

    @zjffdu

    1. It's what we need to discuss. I, basically, make a new PR for handing
version issue for it, but we need to discuss how to manage interpreters'
version. Before that, we need to provide a script to get valid helium menu. I
plan to make a new issue for handling this.
    1. This is also similar issue the above one. We, currently, don't have any
rule for matching installed one and installable one because in case of `pig`,
there's no strict naming rule for pig directory, but you just coded to copy
files into `interpreter/pig` directory. In this time, I agree that I should map
heuristic to prevent well-known interpreters from installing twice in a
different directory.
    1. I know this issue. To handle this one, we need to solve the first and
second one. How about solving this issue with seperate PR?

---