Github user jongyoul commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2905

    Concerning what you mentioned the above, I've implemented the second one to
check different names with same interpreters. To clarify it, if you install
`zeppelin-pig` in a UI, the logic would check if `zeppelin-pig` and `pig`
exist. If both don't exist, the logic would install `zeppelin-pig` in the
directory of `interpreter/zeppelin-pig`. That's because I don't think it's good
to change interpreter name with our current unruled format. currently,
`zeppelin-pig` is extracted by maven artifact name. If we made a helium file
with interpreter name 'pig', we could install `interpreter/pig`. I think it's
one of the realistic solutions to handle the name of interpreters. WDYT?

    And about the first and third one, I think it would be better to handle
separate issues.

---