Hi,

Great to see your interest to project. Thanks!
Looks like we need volunteers for a mentor and some backend subject for
GSoC2019.
Any ideas?

Best,
moon

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:05 PM Vasiliy Morkovkin <morkovkin...@phystech.edu>
wrote:

> Hi everyone, I'm pursuing bachelor degree at Moscow institute of physics
> and technology and eager to contribute to Zeppelin in context of GSOC
> 2019. I've become a real fan of Zeppelin over the past couple of months,
> using it at my job. But I have found out only one ticket (front-end
> task) with label of GSOC 2019 on your Jira. Perhaps you may have any
> ideas for new features or improvements in Zeppelin, but you don't have
> enough hands on them. It would be wonderful if anyone agreed to mentor
> these ideas within GSOC :)
> Currently I am in a position of Scala developer (back-end) for 1.5 year.
> I also can write in Java or Python without any problems if necessary.
> Really fond of databases and highload. Also I have experience with some
> other great Apache projects like Cassandra, Kafka and Spark.
>
> Best regards, Basil Morkovkin.

  • Zeppelin in G... Vasiliy Morkovkin
    • Re: Zepp... moon soo Lee
      • Re: ... Jongyoul Lee