Thank you for such a detailed feedback!
I am definitely interested to work on the workflow implementation with you
Xun Liu! Could you become a mentor in GSOC with this task?
Some front-end work is not a problem at all.
I'm ready to work at least 30 hours per week in the summer, while now I'd
like to take some smaller tasks to take a closer look at existing codebase
and to get familiar with your development workflow. Do you have such tasks
on mind?

ср, 6 мар. 2019 г. в 05:23, Xun Liu <neliu...@163.com>:

> [...]
> initialized variables, but also quick access to documentation. It's
> convenient;
> - Notifications. Some colleagues would have appreciated the notifications
> service, which sends you messages (via mail, Slack bot or something else)
> indicating that your long-running paragraphs has completed.
>
> Feedback is very appreciated :)
>
> It would be wonderful if someone agreed to sacrifice his time and become a
> mentor in GSOC program!

> Best regards, Basil Morkovkin.
>

> вт, 5 мар. 2019 г. в 11:48, Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I've confirmed I could add more issues for GSOC. Can you explain what you
> would like to contribute to? I can add more issues
>
> JL
>
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 1:03 PM Xun Liu <neliu...@163.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, Vasiliy Morkovkin
>
> Welcome to the zeppelin community! :-)
>
> 在 2019年3月5日,上午11:49,Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Thanks for contacting Zeppelin with your interest.
>
> I added FE topics for GSOC because FE is the most urgent issue I have
> thought about. We always encourage to contribute Zeppelin with several
> topics including your idea.
>
> Please describe something more.
>
> Thanks.
> JL
>
> On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 10:41 AM moon soo Lee <m...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Great to see your interest to project. Thanks!
> Looks like we need volunteers for a mentor and some backend subject
>
> for
>
> GSoC2019.
> Any ideas?
>
> Best,
> moon
>

> On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:05 PM Vasiliy Morkovkin <
> morkovkin...@phystech.edu>
> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone, I'm pursuing bachelor degree at Moscow institute of
>
> physics
>
> and technology and eager to contribute to Zeppelin in context of
>
> GSOC
>
> 2019. I've become a real fan of Zeppelin over the past couple of
>
> months,
>
> using it at my job. But I have found out only one ticket (front-end
> task) with label of GSOC 2019 on your Jira. Perhaps you may have any
> ideas for new features or improvements in Zeppelin, but you don't
>
> have
>
> enough hands on them. It would be wonderful if anyone agreed to
>
> mentor
>
> these ideas within GSOC :)
> Currently I am in a position of Scala developer (back-end) for 1.5
>
> year.
>
> I also can write in Java or Python without any problems if
>
> necessary.
>
> Really fond of databases and highload. Also I have experience with
>
> some
>
> other great Apache projects like Cassandra, Kafka and Spark.

  • Zeppelin in G... Vasiliy Morkovkin
    • Re: Zepp... moon soo Lee
      • Re: ... Jongyoul Lee
        • ... Xun Liu