Hi Folks,

Great progress has been made on the work of upgrading angular js to angular
8.x so far. Thanks for the hard work of Hsuan Lee, Yadong Xie, Fred Dai and
everyone else who give feedback on it. I would like to start this
discussion about merging it into master. Here's what I suggest to do next:

1. Merge web_angular branch into master
2. Still make the old angular js frontend as the default but allow user to
switch to new frontend based on angular 8.x

In this way, we would still provide the same user experience via the old
angujar js UI, but also allow user to try the new UI and give feedback on
that. Let me know what you think. Thanks

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang