Personally,

I requested refactoring UI online and offline several times, but it's
always rejected because it's a too BIG issue to be handled by a single
contributor.

I really appreciate merging this feature to master. Even I didn't
contribute any code, I'm willing to test it in my local and my company.

Thank you!

Regards,
JL

2020년 1월 13일 (월) 오후 1:53, Yadong Xie <vthink...@gmail.com>님이 작성: