Hello All,

1) I tried installing 0.3.4 and got a bit further...I am now failing on the
server step and getting this error:

 Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.17:test (default-test) on
project zeppelin-server: There are test failures.

2) I see in the properties of the pom file that the hadoop version is
1.0.x, I am currently running on 2.4.x, is it likely that I will be able to
work with this release of Zeppelin? Or, can I simply change the hadoop
version in the properties?

Thanks for the help!

Suhas Shekar

University of California, Los Angeles
B.A. Economics, Specialization in Computing 2014