Hi Vishal,

At the meeting I presented the general approach I'm following to implement
reconfiguration in ZK. If I understood correctly, the concern was broadly that
there are a lot of cases to consider and that correctness is non-trivial. We
agreed that I'll prepare a detailed writeup of the protocol and changes made to
ZK. I believe that this should address most of the concerns.

The positive points raised in the meeting were that the method offers minimal
interruption to service during reconfiguration, uses normal ZK operation flow,
and does not require modifications to other ZK operations.

Best Regards,
Alex