From: Mahadev Konar [mailto:maha...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:20 AM
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: Eugene Koontz; Vishal Kher; Benjamin Reed
Subject: Re: 3.4 Release.

Looks like jenkins is still having issues. Until then we can fix the
Open issues we have:

ZOOKEEPER-1125: Intermittent java core test failures
Vishal do you want to take this up?

ZOOKEEPER-839: Ill upload a patch by tonight.

ZOOKEEPER-1136. Ben would you be taking this up?

ZOOKEEPER-1055. Eugene, do you have sometime to take a look at this?

thanks
mahadev

ZOOKEEPER-1090<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1090>should