On 8/1/11 7:49 PM, Mahadev Konar wrote:
Looks like jenkins is still having issues. Until then we can fix the
Open issues we have:

ZOOKEEPER-1125: Intermittent java core test failures
Vishal do you want to take this up?

ZOOKEEPER-839: Ill upload a patch by tonight.

ZOOKEEPER-1136. Ben would you be taking this up?

ZOOKEEPER-1055. Eugene, do you have sometime to take a look at this?

Hi Mahadev,
I refreshed the patch for ZOOKEEPER-1055. I am having trouble getting QuorumZxidSyncTest to pass, on EC2. The test works locally with

"ant junit.run -Dtest.output=yes -Dtestcase=QuorumZxidSyncTest", though.

This odd behavior is the topic of ZOOKEEPER-1125.

-Eugene