On 08/03/2011 09:32 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

Please file a bug on this. Blocker for 3.4.0.

Hi Patrick,

Filed the bug here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1145

Can you try re-running your test, but modify it to attempt to have a
client connect to a non-observer in the case that connecting to the
observer fails? It would be interesting to see if this was an observer
specific issue or not. (another thing perhaps to try is just have the
existing client connect to a non-observer rather than the observer,
run it a bunch of times and see if it happens)
Thanks for these leads; I will try to investigate these and see if I can get some more insight into what's going on.

-Eugene