What specific log files should I look for?

I inspected the config files for all 3 nodes and they *are different.
*Specifically,
the servers specified are not consistent:

$ cat /data/zookeeper/10.10.5.56/10.10.5.56_2181.cfg
tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/data/zookeeper/10.10.5.56/
maxClientCnxns=1000
clientPortAddress=10.10.5.56
clientPort=2181
server.1=10.10.5.46:2182:2183
server.2=10.10.5.35:2182:2183
server.3=10.10.5.56:2182:2183

$ cat /data/zookeeper/10.10.5.58/10.10.5.58_2181.cfg
tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/data/zookeeper/10.10.5.58/
maxClientCnxns=1000
clientPortAddress=10.10.5.58
clientPort=2181
server.1=10.10.5.46:2182:2183
server.2=10.10.5.56:2182:2183
server.3=10.10.5.58:2182:2183

$ cat /data/zookeeper/10.10.5.46/10.10.5.46_2181.cfg
tickTime=2000
initLimit=10
syncLimit=5
dataDir=/data/zookeeper/10.10.5.46/
maxClientCnxns=1000
clientPortAddress=10.10.5.46
clientPort=2181
server.1=10.10.5.46:2182:2183
server.2=10.10.5.35:2182:2183
server.3=10.10.5.56:2182:2183

So this looks like a configuration problem not a zookeeper bug correct?