I might not be available to test RC4, so I decided to test RC3 now under
the assumption that the only incremental change in RC4 will be the
ZOOKEEPER-2235 licensing fix.

+1 (non-binding and pending resolution of ZOOKEEPER-2235)

- Downloaded tarball and verified signature and checksum.
- Deployed a 3-node cluster.
- Tested various zkCli commands.
- Tested 4-letter words through both plain TCP server and HTTP Admin
Server.
- Killed the leader and verified a new leader was elected among the
remaining 2 nodes.
- ZOOKEEPER-1077: Confirmed native client builds on Solaris.
- ZOOKEEPER-1660: Tested dynamic reconfiguration by following this new
documentation.
- ZOOKEEPER-2178: Confirmed native client builds on Windows.
- ZOOKEEPER-2183: Ran successful concurrent tests with 100% pass rate.
- ZOOKEEPER-2185: Confirmed server runs with
-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError and -XX:OnOutOfMemoryError='kill %p' by
default.
- ZOOKEEPER-2198: Confirmed JUnit runs with one thread by default.

--Chris Nauroth